An alpine Shangri-La, nestled in the verdant foothills of the Val d'Illiez and surrounded by soaring alpine peaks, Thermes Parc is an oasis of well-being and a modern-day fountain of youth, rich in calcium, sulfur and magnesium.
Open all year round, Spa Park covers 11 hectares and offers:
· A modern spa center that combines the traditional local style and nature by promoting the use of wood and rock
· A natural thermal river against the current gushing at 30 degrees on a 200m course, for relaxation also synonymous with sportsmanship
· An outer pool with nozzles massaging both air and water (exclusive Switzerland)
· A giant hot tub at 34 degrees decorated beds and jacuzzis
· An indoor main pool with whirlpool and gooseneck
· A hammam, sauna and Tylarium
· A natural waterfall
The SPA Thermes Parc offers wellness treatments to help relaxation and the senses.
Our charming residences welcome you for a memorable stay. Our apartments are available from studio to 5 rooms and offer warm interiors.
Prices (no time limit on entry) :
Adults CHF 22.-
Students/ Seniors/ Disabled CHF 19.50
Children (4-15 yrs) CHF 15.-
Babies (0 - 3 yrs) Free
Family Pass CHF 66.-
Late-entry prices (1 hr before closing time) :
Adults CHF 15.-
Children (4-15 yrs) CHF 12.-
Babies (0 to 3 yrs) Free
Beauty treatments and massages on request at the reception.
FREE SHUTTLE between Thermes parc and Fayot train stationread more
Thermes Parc - Les Bains du val d'Illiez
Route des Crettex 2
CH - 1873 Val d'Illiez
Tel. +41 (0)24 476 80 40
Fax. +41(0)24 476 80 41
Tel. +41(0)24 476 80 48
10 am – 8 pm Sundays to Thursdays
10 am – 9 pm Fridays and Saturdays